We specialise in the service and repair of vans, HGV's and trailers, offering a complete service and maintenance package for all makes of vehicles on a pay as you go, or contract maintenance whatever the size of your fleet whether it is one vehicle or twenty-one vehicles.
We also do work for all of the country's major vehicle leasing and contract maintenance; providers so if you're not happy with your current provider don’t feel tied to them and enquire about moving your fleet to us.
Our technicians are highly skilled with main dealer and manufacturer training covering vehicle, trailer, tail lift, roller shutters, EBS, ABS and all aspects associated with commercial vehicles from car derived vans to 44ton trucks.
Our Services Include:
- Monday to Friday 24 hour service
- Fully equipped service vans to provide a complete breakdown and roadside assistance service
- Fully equipped service vans to provide onsite fabrication plus alloy and stainless steel welding.
- Loaded trailer hire for MOT or test purpose
- Loaded skeletal body hire
- Tractor unit service to present trailer MOT
- Trailer curtains repaired and new supplied
- Brake rolling road tester
- Laser wheel alignment
- Laser head lamp beam tester
- Laptop technology for DAF, Mercedes, Texa multi truck diagnostic, EBS, ABS, Knorr- Bremse and Haldex
- Clean Diesel Technologies Euro4 LEZ diesel particulate filter exhaust systems supplied and fitted
- LEZ DPF filter cleaning service
- Area covered include, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Dunstable, Rushden, Corby, Wellingborough, Daventry, Aylesbury, Tring, Kettering, St Albans, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin
- Free courtesy vans
- Collection and delivery service
The TP group have had a long and successful relationship with APR spanning over 15 years, we operate in excess of 30 vehicles locally, and rely on the flexible and reactive support APR provide. Like all operators we are keen to have a good OCRS score, and APRs proactive approach to preventative maintenance, and high initial MOT pass rate, has contributed to this for the many brands who rely on APR for all repairs and maintenance of not only the chassis/cab, but whole vehicle, including some specialist equipment, which is business critical.
Graham Bellman, Director of Fleet – Service, Travis Perkins Group